Supv Cust Engagement Mgmt II
Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză, franceză, germană
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
- Supervises internal team operations (., hiring, training, performance management, if appropriate), ensuring appropriate resources have been assigned to needs and balances workload between individual contributors.
- Has direct responsibility for the output of the individual contributors on an operational level (., issue resolution success - order status reports, global trade issues, returns, deliveries, invoicing).
- Maintains minimal day-to-day interaction with customers to resolve issues with highest level of complexity for mainly top-tier customer accounts.
- Communicates with both internal and external customers at the management level.
- Resolves highly complex issues that have been escalated by individual contributors.
- Presents moderately complex internal operational issues (., opportunities to improve current processes) to management.
- Manages groups within a team.
- Supports solutions that impact other departments within the company and external customer accounts.
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 4+ years of experience.
- Typically 1+ years of supervisory experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Strong communication skills with ability to convey high impact messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to peers and management within and outside of the company and to local stakeholders across functions. Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Advanced understanding of internal operational issues (., opportunities to improve current processes).
- Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of the end-to-end process of sales operations.
- Advanced knowledge of local legal compliance issues.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and project management skills.
- Developing people management skills . attracting, retaining and developing a talented workforce incl. goal setting and performance management
- Solid financial and business acumen.
- Ability to understand and interpret customer needs and translate them into workable procedures and activities.
- Advanced organizational skills with proven ability to plan and structure operational activities to achieve a superior customer/partner experience.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.