*ABOUT THE COMPANY:*
Meridian 4G provides one of a kind technology built specifically for use onboard superyachts accomodating the technical and security requirements unique to the moving homes of ultra-private individuals. For that reason, our technology allows to achieve an internet connection onboard that is more reliable and more than 10 times faster than regular 4G devices. In addition, with use of our amplifiers the yacht can stay connected within 25 nautical miles (46km) from shore which covers virtually all locations where the vessel is while having guests onboard.
*QUALIFICATIONS: (MUST HAVE)*
- Excellent knowledge of Linux Operating Systems (Debian, Ubuntu)
- Advanced knowledge of IP protocol and IP routing
- Basic Knowledge of scripting in Python and Linux shell scripts
- Very good communication skills spoken and written in English.
- Good knowledge of administering/ maintaining Microsoft Windows Workstation and Server Operating Systems (WindowsServer, Server 2008R2, Server, Server 2012R2), maybe Certificates
- Base Knowledge of configuring Cisco Catalyst Switches, Cisco Routers via IOS command shell, maybe Certificates.
- Base Knowledge of MacOSX Operating System
Providing remote support by phone, email, Skype, etc. to our superyacht clients from home-office or from one of our offices regarding proprietary 4G routers, border-routers, switches and other network related systems, as well as for server systems.
Usually work time during regular office hours - 9am to 6pm CET.
Our support is available 24/7, thus on a rotational basis being on call outside office hours may be required as well.
Experience supporting server systems (Linux)
Customer support experience
Remote work experience is a plus