Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
What we need from you:
- Java 8 (basics)
- Linux including scripting in bash
- Jenkins jobs & management
- Knowledge of web services and how to test them
- Tools: Subversion, Jira/Confluence
- Apache ActiveMQ
- Linux scripting in Bash or Python
- Integration experience.
- English – communication with our international clients on a daily basis
- Ability and willingness to learn new things and work on yourself
- Readiness for traveling (1-3 time per year)
What will be your tasks?
- Maintaining out installation test Jenkins job using Chrome driver to create bookings on OpenJaw
- Using/maintaining our regression test framework
- Writing/preparing test cases
- System testing our use cases once done in dev
- Supporting test team when they need technical assistance
- Creating/maintaining mock services
- Helping the dev team with test data if possible/necessary
What can you expect?
- Work with interesting technologies for international clients
- Internal knowledge sharing activities organized in the working time
- Passionate colleagues who will support you in your growth
- Opportunity for travel
- Friendly team, open door policy, informal company culture
What will be your benefits?
- Possibility to work from home, flexible program
- Paid certification, technical and soft-skills trainings
- In house training (hackathons, coding dojos, hands-on, workshops and seminars etc.)
- Additional holidays after 1 year in the company
- Loyalty bonus
- Great company events
If you are looking for interesting projects, freedom at work (things like home office, flexible working hours) and a company culture that will support your idealease contact us!