Support Engineer / Expert Team
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
engleză - avansat
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
We are looking for a Pre-Sales Engineer with great hands-on ability and developer background. You will be part of a team that offers technical advice to partners (and in some cases to end-customers) located around the World.
The Pre-Sales Engineer is responsible for identifying and matching technology opportunities with the customer’s business requirements and objectives, as well as channel partner training and enablement. Specific activities include:
- Advise customers and partners about how to configure, size and integrate the e-signature software suite into their existing IT environment
- Recognize customer needs
- Drive sales with technical expertise, account management skills, sales ability, flexibility and a superior customer focus.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Previous experience in a similar position (3rd level technical support)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering or Informatics
- Understanding of web application architecture
- Previous experience with server-side app installation and / or PoC programming
- Proficient level of English
- Must be flexible, dependable, and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies
- Deep understanding of today's typical IT environments on both client and server side as they exist in large businesses such as banks, insurance companies, telecom companies, and government organisations
- Ability to develop sample integrations and code snippets with minimal support from development team
- Experience in providing response to technical questions in tenders/RFPs
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts in writing in marketing-oriented technical whitepapers
- Ability to maintain relationships with technical resources at all levels of a customer organisation
- Thorough understanding of technical sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, assist in the development of business cases, and technically close deals would be a plus.
- Ability to diffuse complicated technical and political situations with partners and customers.
- 3rd level support for the customers that are using Namirial products
- Reproducing potential bugs reported by customers and, if applicable, reporting them further to R&D
- Proof of concept preparation – which can consist in: application installation, configuration and customization, as well as occasional coding.
- Updating product documentation in our knowledge base
- Issuing and managing product licenses
- Providing support to internal and external constituents through phone and email communications.
- Research (as a task) to provide sound solutions to customer requests.
- Deliver technical instruction to other specialists and other teams within their organization.
- What are your long-term goals or career plans?
- Why do you want this job?
- Why are you leaving your job?
- What are your salary expectations?
- This is NOT a developer job, but are you prepared to do a certain level of development for customer integrations yourself?