Support Engineer (English)
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
engleză - avansat
ENGLISH speaker and looking for a job? Explore our career opportunities!
Imagine a day at Stefanini - Take a look!
- Providing support to clients (via email and phone) regarding technical issues: password reset, Internet connectivity issues, emailing options etc.;
- Logging remotely to client’s computer and help them solve software issues;
- Documenting issues that you deal with on a daily basis into the ticketing system;
- Troubleshooting hardware, software and network related issues;
- Escalating problems to the next level of support when necessary;
- Help the client with all the necessary information.
- Operating 7 days a week we run a variety of shifts, with flexibility to suit everyone.
Your path to success requires:
- ENGLISH – advanced level;
- Motivation for learning new information;
- Ready to acquire new skills (communication skills, technical skills etc.);
- A team player that shows Adaptability Flexibility and perseverance in managing a good working relationship with clients and colleagues;
- Willingness to help people in having continuity in their computer-based activity;
- Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Able to communicate problems/issues to customers in a non-technical manner.
You will be awarded for your success with:
- Attractive salary package
- Contract for unlimited period of time;
- 27 days Annual Vacation;
- Massage sessions;
- Relaxation room (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
- IT and Soft skills trainings provided by ourecialists;
- Opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment – Trainer, Quality Analyst, Team Leader, Project Management, Infrastructure or Application Developer Specialists etc.;
- Friendly, fun and young team.