Support Engineer Bitdefender BOX
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Joining the Bitdefender team means working for a new breed of company. We’ve created a transparent, friendly environment where people with energy, creativity, enthusiasm, and commitment work together to fulfill ambitious goals. We seek only the best talent and help our teammates reach their potential by fostering their development and professional success. We are proud of our company and of our superior security solutions – but we are equally proud of our team model.
The first of its kind, Bitdefender BOX () is a revolutionary internet security solution that incorporates hardware, cloud and software designed to protect your smart home and your family.
You will be working with our Technical Support Engineers to provide 24/7 support for this new IoT Security Solution:
- Work remotely via phone, email, chat, TeamViewer or Putty to provide complete solutions and service;
- Perform specific services which include:
- Software upgrades and installation
- PC configuration and optimization
- Troubleshoot software, hardware, network issues & peripherals
- Provide thorough documentation of all work.
- Respond to client inquiries.
- Help end users understand software.
- Identify, diagnose, and correct problems in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Identify, respond to, and resolve end user and computer problems in a Windows, macOS or Linux environment, including problem determination and resolution, reconfiguration of software and the application of patches and workarounds.
- Acquire complete information in order to escalate complex issues to the upper tiers;
- Install, maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and repair operating systems and computer peripherals. These include, but are not limited to, problems with desktops, notebooks, printers and mobile devices.
- Handle Helpdesk tickets and work flow, providing timely updates to both clients and tickets on a routine basis.
- Determine users’ technical needs and provide them with appropriate solutions.
- Experience with MS Office Suites and Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Experience with macOS, Android and iOS is also preferred, but not required
- Experience with networks and router
- Experience with new technology (IoT)
- Knowledge of PC hardware and peripherals
- Knowledge of malware removal tools / antivirus programs
- Experience in advanced PC setup, network, repair--including setup, software/hardware installation, data backup, diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Experience with customer contact and strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to multi-task,) and ability to communicate and express technical issues in technical terminology.
Please apply only if you are open for working on Nightshifts.
If you join us you will receive
- Medical services, illness and accident insurance;
- Personal and professional development through trainings;
- Competitive compensation & benefits package;
- Bookster account- your access to unlimited knowledge