Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
The CSS (Customer Service and Support) located in Timisoara and Bucharest, provides high technical service and 3rd and 4th level support for Microsoft’s European Enterprise and Development customers.
Since the CSS (Customer Service and Support) is a continuous learning environment, we’ll make a significant investment in your technical and professional development, yet much of your growth will be self-directed. Moreover, you will be actively involved with mentoring, training and collaborating with other Engineers to make our team fast, stronger and smarter at handling critical issues for Microsoft customers.
The Support Engineer is a critical role in the resolution of highly complex, technical, and escalated support incidents related to supporting customer development and deployments.
Contract: Outsourced Employment Contract
EMEA SQL Azure DB POD team is part of Global Azure DB team and specifically focused to Azure SQL DB incidents from primarily EMEA Microsoft customers.
As a Support Engineer, you will represent Microsoft in customer communication via phone, email, chat or on site to assist customers in resolving technical issues involving Microsoft products and services. You will have the opportunity to foster positive customer relationships and build customer loyalty in Microsoft, while effectively managing challenging situations.
We are looking for talents that:
Possess deep technical expertise in at least one technical specialty and can solve complex technical problems through sound, creative troubleshooting.
Demonstrate critical thinking, strong communication skills and ability to develop strategic on going customer relationships.
Enjoy team work, and actively contribute to their peer group as well as our customer account teams.
It’s your chance to:
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills, while working with diverse audiences including highly technical IT professionals, developers, architects, and executive management.
• Exhibit leadership through personal responsibility, accountability and teamwork.
• Act as a technical focal point in cooperative relationships with other companies.
• Manage crisis situations that may involve technically challenging issues and diverse audiences.
• Own and resolve technically complex mission critical or politically hot customer issues
• Be responsive to customer needs which may sometimes require outside of normal business hours or on-call rotation.
• Maintain strong working knowledge of released products, take ownership for product improvement, and participate in pre-release activities and BETA programs.
• Lead triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop customer solutions efficiently.
• Work with the development team and provide critical feedback to drive product improvement.
Experience and Skills required:
• A degree in . or . or equivalent MCSE + I/ MCSD / MCDBA (preferred Graduate degree in . or . or equivalent)
• Experience in a customer facing or customer support role
• Experience in troubleshooting and problem-solving role
• Experience in a team environment
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server either on-premises or Azure DB.
• Experience with MySQL / PostgreSQL would be an advantage.
• Experience with Relational Database management systems and concepts
• Familiarity with Azure products and services.
• Written and spoken English is essential.
• Take ownership of cases from SQL Azure queue
• Own customer relationship and interaction for cases, be single point of contact for customer
• Collect missing information needed to resolve or reproduce case
• Follow troubleshooting scenarios to resolve or reproduce cases
• Engage escalation resources for assistance when not able to solve a case.
• Contribute content to internal and external documentation.
Our ideas touch the lives of individuals everywhere and they are born in an environment designed to encourage collaboration, openness and innovation. We want you to join in, influence, learn, challenge, agree and disagree. When you work for
Microsoft, you’re free to express yourself your way!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. We provide an inclusive candidate experience throughout our recruitment process and welcome all application.
Please note that your resume will be entered in our data base and may be used in further recruitment events.