We are looking for mid-experienced IT professional who can handle customer support for the application for one of our US based customers. The product is a cloud-based SaaS and is one of the leading companies in its market. The team is working with agile methodologies. The team is fun, young, enthusiastic, and a pleasure to work with.
The candidate would have to be comfortable working between 12:00 and 20:00.
The candidate should be:
- Fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Experienced as support engineer.
- Available to work between 14:00 and 22:00 Romanian time.
The candidate would:
- Learn the platform and understand how it works from a user's perspective.
- Respond to questions on the support forums in a professional manner. (For questions that are “How do I do …. ?”, they should be able to provide an answer. For questions that are “Please fix bug …”, they should be able to gather enough details to reproduce the issue, and if there is indeed a bug, report it to the engineers so that they can fix the bug, then report back to the customer when the bug is fixed)
- Working with cutting-edge technologies;
- Development of innovative solutions;
- Professional and modern environment, flexible program;
- Involvement in complex international project;
- Attractive salary, bonuses and rewards for high-quality work in complex and challenging projects;
- Possibility for professional development (training, certifications, opportunities for career development, etc.);
- Consideration of individual capabilities.