Adresa/ adresele jobului
Târgu Mureș; Hunedoara; Sibiu; Oradea; Craiova; ...mai multe
GERMAN speaker and looking for a job? Explore our career opportunities!
Imagine a day at Stefanini - Take a look!
• Providing support to clients (via email and phone) regarding technical issues: password reset, Internet connectivity issues, emailing options etc;
• Logging remotely to client’s computer and help them solve software issues;
• Documenting issues that you deal with on a daily basis into the ticketing system;
• Troubleshooting hardware, software and network related issues;
• Escalating problems to the next level of support when necessary;
• Help the client with all the necessary information.
• Operating 7 days a week we run a variety of shifts, with flexibility to suit everyone.
• Work from your own home. We will provide the necessary tools and trainings so you can perform your job in the finest conditions.
Your path to success requires:
• GERMAN - advanced level and ENGLISH - at least medium level;
• Knowledge or experience in working with Windows and MS Office products;
• Ability to understand technical issues and to provide the proper solution for it;
• Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• Able to communicate with the customers in a non-technical manner.
You will be awarded for your success with:
• Attractive salary package;
• IT and soft skills training provided by our specialists;
• Opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment;
• Expanding your IT know-how in different specialized software and applications;
• Friendly, fun and young team.