Middle (2-5 ani)
As a Supply Finance Analyst you will:
- Responsible for the monitoring, analysis, planning support and control of the information related to all the company’s supply costs and Transfer Prices evolution.
- Being responsible for the Cost of Goods Sold and Supply KPIs Month-End reporting process; prepare closing reports.
- Requiring exhaustive and detailed knowledge of the company’s Supply costs drivers and performance from the ideal candidate.
- Monitoring performance and provide accurate and timely monthly variance analyses between actuals and plan, latest forecast and prior year by type of supply cost
- Partner with Budget Owners to understand variances Actuals vs PL/FC/PY and implement together with the corrective actions. Ensure attainment of financial and stretch objectives as committed.
- Driving Supply costs reduction projects and optimization initiatives.
- Responsible for the savings plan: define, identify and communicate opportunities, track the generation of savings, and report them appropriately.
- Participate in corporate planning and quarterly forecast exercises for Supply and Cost of Goods Sold.
- Ensure data integrity and compliance with Corporate reporting requirements and policies
- Collaborates with other departments by collecting and providing financial information
- Participation in ad-hoc projects
Is this you?
- Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA and /or CPA is considered a plus
- 3/4 years of experience in Financial analysis/Audit company
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel in particular
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Must be aware of, and conform to, the highest standards of professional and ethical behavior
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Tenacity and resilience
- The entrepreneurial attitude in managing activities and projects
- Outgoing and dynamic personality with a high level of energy and drive
- Positive Can Do attitude
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Business acume