Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Tasks & accountabilities
- Place Purchase Orders according to the Purchase Request on behalf of the commodity.
- Actively involved in the management of the material flows in order to ensure that outsourced and purchased products are delivered on time, quality and cost to satisfy customers and launch first level of corrective and preventive actions.
- Manage inventory and order management expressed with the suppliers.
- Planning and simulation of demands (in collaboration with PSOZ)
- Disposition of demands à ordering
- Collaboration and tracking of delivery dates (via AirSupply or manual)
- Reconcilement of internal customer and external supplier
- Inventory Management incl. Non-Mover Tracking
- Autonomous development of short term solutions in case of delivery issues
- Regular control and reporting of KPI’s incl. launch of corrective actions
- Invoice verification and invoice workflow if needed
- Processing of non-conformities (as part of QM-workflow)
Required skills/ Technical knowledge
- Knowledge and understanding within the scope of their role of: applicable Environmental law, regulatory bodies, enforcement authorities,in particular as they relate to the activities of Airbus and the corresponding internal management system requirements.
- Clear understanding of the significant Environmental compliance issues related to aerospace, and the main activities to secure
- Ability to adapt and use multiple forms of interaction styles to convince and/or persuade people/stakeholders to follow ideas and proposals.
- Ability to negotiate & influence using reasoned advocacy in order to gain buy-in as well as using facilitation techniques to manage situations of conflict.
- Ability to use flexible and adaptable working styles to build and develop effective cross-functional team work.
- Manage stocks and identify opportunities to optimise stock coverage, reduce the number of missing parts and improve supplier delivery performance.
- English (fluent)/ German (desirable)
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/ Technical or related field
- At least 1 year experience as a customer service or supply Chain
- Experience in a leadership role