Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză, germană, română
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
With sales of €40. 5 billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227k employees in 56 countries. As a division in the Continental Corporation, ContiTech is one of the world's leading industrial specialists. Its customers can be found in key industries such as machine and plant engineering, mining, the agricultural industry, and the automotive industry. With around 43k employees in 44 countries, the company uses its development and material expertise for products and systems made of rubber, polyamide, metal, textile, and electronic components to combine these with individual services. ContiTech always thinks in terms of customer-friendly and environmentally-friendly solutions – going well and truly beyond its roots as a producer of rubber products. With sales of approximately €5. 5 billion (2016), this international technology partner is active with core branches in Europe, Asia, North and South America.
Supply Chain Supervisor
- Coordinates, conceives and improves integrated cooperative processes between Production, Acquisition and Logistics departments to operate the planning-supply-production-delivery processes;
- Participates in capability analysis of production based on customer forecasts, using specific tools (client portal, SAP, etc.);
- Coordinates production, supply, storage and delivery planning teams, providing training and employee development;
- Coordinates projects in the logistics field and ensures the participation of subordinate employees in client or domestic projects as a representative of the logistics department.
- Ensures staff training for SAP system, MM, WM, PP and SD modules, having direct responsibilities for using the SAP system for product changes (Change management) and for generating reports generated by SAP or other methods;
- Coordinates internal logistics (storage, material flow, transportation).;
- Provides solutions for improvement through internal projects or in collaboration with other departments;
- Organizes inventory activities for materials (regular or unannounced) to ensure stock accuracy.
- University degree
- +3 years experience in a similar position
- English - Advanced
- MS Office, SAP knowledge
- Solid knowledge and experience in the automotive supply and production chain and related fields (legislative, tax, customs, transport)
- Knowledge and experience about communication methods used in the automotive field (client portal, EDI, web EDI)
- Customer oriented, communication & problem solving skills
What we offer
- Attractive salary package + bonuses
- Health insurance
- Opportunity to work & develop in a multicultural environment