Supply Chain Specialist (limited contract)- CSC - TSR
• Responsible for the coordination of Business Unit material allocations in the production plants in order to avoid Continental or customer production line-down caused by material shortages
• Decide about the necessity to change supplier’s production planning and/or production loading based on the supplier delivery performance
• Responsible to allocate limited material supply in-between Continental plants and BU's in close cooperation with supplier and location
• Create BU allocation status reports about customer coverage and Critical Part Lists for the BU Management
• Support technical conversion to alternative material from second source or by deviation approval
• Limited Contract for 6 months
• Degree in Economics, Logistics, Engineering or comparable qualification in Logistic;
• Very good MS Office programs (Focus on Excel) and SAP R/3 skills;
• Analytical skills and structured method of operation;
• Fluent written and spoken in English, basic German desirable;
• Communication skills, confident in negotiations and ability to assert oneself.
What we offer:
Finance and Controlling
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 59 countries and markets.