Supply Chain Quality (SCQ) Specialist (temporary contract)
This is what you can look forward to:
The key role of the SCQ Specialist is to establish and maintain an appropriate and sustainable Quality Management System and Quality Culture within Pfizer Romania in order to ensure compliance with Pfizer and Regulatory Authority expectations.
This position reports directly to the SCQ Manager Pfizer Romania. The key stakeholders of this position include the departments Regulatory Affairs, Supply Chain, Commercial Operations, Medical Affairs and Drug Safety Unit.
As SCQ Specialist you will:
* maintain the quality systems and culture and aim for continuous improvement
* issue product disposition decisions
* participate in the GMP/GDP inspections carried out by the competent authority
* ensure quality oversight of the contractors in the GDP/GMP area
* make independent quality decisions
What you offer:
* University degree in Life Sciences
* Previous experience in the pharmaceutical field is an asset
* Previous responsibilities in quality assurance field are preferred
* Excellent stakeholder and people management skills
* Ability to build fruitful interpersonal relationships based on trust and empathy
* Strong negotiations and effective communication skills
* “Can do”-attitude with a passion for innovation
* Fluency (written and verbal) in English, additional language knowledge is an asset
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.