MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Manages all supply chain projects including projects in customer service, demand and production planning, material management, warehousing and inventory management, distribution and transportation to support company goals related to continuous improvement in mentioned areas.
- Manages supply chain projects and continuous improvement programs to ensure the integration of sales forecast, demand planning, production and material planning, logistics and customer service functions into a smooth end to end process.
- Manages local supply chain projects as well as Central Eastern Europe or group supply chain projects
- Develops tools, techniques and processes to ensure improvement of the Supply Chain and Customer Service KPI’s
- Supports Supply Chain Manager in development of supply chain strategy and objectives as part of the strategy and business objectives of the company.
- Provides support and potential backfill in the management of the Supply Chain function in order to ensure outstanding customer service level at optimum costs.
- Represents Supply Chain function in the running IT projects
- University degree (technical/economics background)
- Strong result oriented business acumen playing proactive role in the Supply Chain project
- Strategic thinker, balancing properly short and long term business needs and practicality of the solutions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, building effective cross-functional and cross-border relationships
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Dealing with ambiguity, risk management, composure and timely decision making in high quality
- Capable of solving complex problems and balancing both costs and service requirements
- Is familiar with state of the art concepts, practices and procedures in the Supply Chain management
- Speaks English fluently
- Good IT knowledge – MS Excel, MS Access – programming experience welcomed