Purchasing Analyst with French
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems.
Its top engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.
- University degree;
- Fluent in French (minimum B1);
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word), SAP could be an advantage;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize activities, attention to details;
- Demonstrated ability to understand issues, develop plans and set metrics to measure progress towards goals;
- Ability to handle day to day tactical concerns while staying on course with long term strategic targets;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Customer oriented, a minimum experience in customer support could be a plus;
- A medium or advanced level of English is required.
- Primary source of contact for Customer Service inquiries
- Utilizes Excel, SAP, and other systems/processes to gather and analyze inventory data
- Maintain, develop and update the suppliers' database
- Coordinates schedules with Planning, Process, Logistics, Purchasing, Quality Control departments
- Adjusts schedules as required to cover customer requirements efficiently
- Analyzes inventory and coordinates plans to take corrective actions on slow moving and excess inventory
- Conducts analysis and provides recommendations for continuous improvement
- Reach monthly quality/quantity targets
- Lead root-cause analysis for customer service performance and provide recommendations
- Handling billing-disputes
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop a career within a stable global company
- Friendly and challenging work environment
- Motivating salary
- Meal tickets
- Health and Wellness