Senior (5-10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
- Manage the day-to-day supply chain execution of Garment Manufacturing Plant. Direct accountability for raw material replenishments, production fulfillment, and short and long-term planning;
- Maintain timely transactions to allow for successful performing of MRP (SAP AFS);
- Manage data integrity to facilitate timely and accurate production order generation;
- To liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure production orders are delivered on time and in full, as well as resolving or escalating any issues;
- To control and monitor inventory accuracy. Including cycle counts, annual stock check. Review excess and obsolete stock levels - taking appropriate actions;
- Due to the ever-changing environment of our customers and the Seyntex organization, responsibilities may change as a result of the business needs, and are not limited to this job.
- BA/BS degree;
- 5+ years experience in planning, supply chain, logistics, inventory or buyer;
- Knowledge and experience with SAP is a must;
- Analytical, strategic thinker with a continuous improvement mindset;
- Problem solving, issue resolution, influencing and prioritization skills;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills;
- Expert with MS Office skills (Excel).
Offer (bonuses, benefits) :
- motivating salary package;
- professional development;
- relocation package.