București, Cluj-Napoca, Craiova, Arad
With sales of €39. 2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8. 4 billion in 2015, roughly 40k employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7. 1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,4k employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8. 2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,5k employees) achieved sales of approximately €23. 7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Supplier Quality Team Leader – Manufacturing TSR
- Introduce and maintain a Supplier Quality Management System, measures and improvement activities to ensure the requested quality of the supplied parts and services;
- Establish and maintain the appropriate SQM resources, ensure consistency in competence, motivation and efficiency of the team;
- Implement target setting processes (KPI's) in alignment with the CA SQM business and quality targets.
- Implement a continuous improvement process of all supplier quality related processes, guidelines and tools by intern audits, on site assessments, benchmarking and best practice sharing programs;
- Control the effectiveness of SQM procedures and drive the improvement programs;
- Implement and control the support of the cross-functional supplier selection team with required quality data;
- Implementation and control of failure prevention orientated, to ensure that our products meet the defined quality requirements;
- Define, implement and maintain the appropriate tools and resources to ensure an effective claim management system in order to ensure fast reaction to all types of supplier / component related incidents;
- Support the central SQM, Head of SQM Plants and BU SQM functions to define and to implement the global SQM System and the SQM procedures;
- Tracking of the supplier quality related costs (QRC);
- Drive root cause analysis and force the definition and implementation of appropriate counter measures at the supplier and initiate supplier improvement programs to ensure that the components and the processes meet the defined quality requirements;
- Maintain a data evaluation and reporting system for all supplier quality related key performance indicators (KPI's).
- Technical university degree;
- Several years of experience in different SQM / production / Customer Quality functions;
- Experience with Supplier development, continuous improvement, quality assurance, industrial engineering, production, preferred;
- Experience in a leadership position;
- Experience in working with international teams on Quality issues.
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
- Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area)
- International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents