Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Leading Mechanical Suppliers quality activities such: Audits, Onsite inspection and OQC activities.
- Lead Close Loop Corrective and Preventive actions implementation at Suppliers and Manufacturers.
- Tightly monitoring of production quality and yields, analyzes the results and leads in cooperation with the supplier improvement plans.
- Contribute for New Manufacturers/ Suppliers evaluation for AVL.
- Education: BSc Mechanics or Materials Engineer with additional certification as CQE (Certified Quality Engineer), MSc is an advantage.
- At least 5 years' experience in Auditing, QC of Suppliers and IQC for Mechanical Parts manufacturing and inspection in mass production.
- Good understanding of Mechanical parts manufacturing processes, technologies and inspection methods for Metal, Plastics, Rubber, Painting and Surface Treatments.
- Good practices in drawing reading and measurements methodologies with different apparatus.
- Knowledge in Electro mechanical parts and PCB (Printed Circuit Boards) manufacturing Process, Materials and inspection methods is an advantage.
- Good cooperation skills to work closely with different suppliers as well as in-Organization communication.
- Good skills as individual performer and team player.
- Self-motivated and task oriented for Quality improvement of the manufacturers.
- Language: Good English verbal and writing skills.
- Capability for mail communications, data analysis and summary reports in English.
- Experience with SCAR, 8D, MRB, IQC, Sampling Plans, SPC (PPAP methodology is an advantage).