SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER CASTING
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the quality of product and development of suppliers that supply any powertrain plant, specific to product line;
- Work with Product Line Purchasing Leader on new projects - B level to PPAP with new and existing suppliers;
- Working with the project teams to ensure flawless launch. Minimise pass through customer impacting issues by effective cross functional workshops including design change & Material Cost Improvement Process;
- Support regular project & team meetings, offering suggestions for improvements that will allow objectives and targets to be achieved and/or exceeded;
- Use standard tools and techniques for supplier development activities which ensure optimum quality is achieved;
- Visit suppliers with purchasing to conduct technical capability assessment and team feasibility reviews. Manage and co-ordinate the activities of all the responsible suppliers into Start of Production, ready to hand over to SDE team 3 months after Start of Production;
- Prioritise own workload and provide regular feedback to The Supplier Development Manager, ensuring business objectives and targets are achieved;
- Keep accurate records of supplier visits & quality status for monthly reporting. Maintain related documentation within piece part dedicated files;
- Liaise with all disciplines within the Delphi organisation to ensure conformance and schedule adherence is maintained;
- Ensure supplier nominations are the best strategic partnership for respective Delphi plants;
- Meet with suppliers at respective Delphi Plants for quality focus reviews.
- Academic qualification in quality or Engineering;
- Product Manufacturing and process knowledge;
- Understand the principles of aluminium casting & machining techniques;
- Good understanding of quality operating systems;
- Able to demonstrate the necessary skills required to run PC software such as the Management Operating System & Microsoft office & measurement techniques.
- Good team player, strong communication skills both oral and written;
- Willingness to work diligently, without supervision;
- Analytical - data driven decision making;
- English level – advanced.
Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE: DLPH) is a high-technology company that integrates safer, greener and more connected solutions for the automotive and transportation sectors. Headquartered in Gillingham, Delphi operates technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support services in 46 countries.
Delphi Diesel Systems Romania is the newest diesel site in Romania manufacturing pumps and injectors for Common Rail Systems. The high-end technologies give employees the opportunity to work with. advanced techniques in assembly and precise machining, empowering and encouraging them to strive for excellence. Delphi is a key player in the global diesel market and the new facility located in Iasi supports Delphi's growing customer base and incremental business in Central and Eastern Europe.