Supplier Quality Engineer
Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
DRÄXLMAIER Group is a globally operating family-owned company, with its headquarters in Vilsbiburg, Germany. Since it was founded in, the company has developed and manufactured modern wiring harness systems, exclusive interiors and central electrical and electronic components, with a clear focus on the premium automotive segment. Numbering about 70 thousand employees, DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future.
We are looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer for our Purchasing Indirect Material EE Department from Timisoara.
- Ensuring the qualitative delivery and service performance at the supplier; Define, introduce and implement corrective measures in the event of deviations from delivery agreements;
- Support strategic supplier selection processes by carrying out initial supplier visits and supplier evaluations as the basis for sourcing processes and employees in the sourcing process;
- Planning and carrying out supplier audits (. VDA ) and process releases, process inspections, measure definitions, measure tracking;
- Establishing supplier development programs, defining target systems and step-by-step plans with the suppliers and monitoring supplier development based on the agreed goals
- Supporting the start-up, carrying out launch readiness reviews on site, including tracking measures until they are handed over to series production;
- Participation in Q initiatives (internal and external) as well as in concluding and expandingsupplier agreements and contracts.
- University Degree;
- Knowledge of English;
- Communication and teamwork skills;
- Process oriented thinking.
- Initial training;
- Career advancement opportunities;
- International work environment.