Supplier Quality Engineer
Middle (2-5 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
The future is what we make it
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
What Will You Be Doing Every Day?
- Lead the issue resolution and root cause analysis processes with supplier on all supplier related quality issues.
- Assessing supplier process, quality and capacity capabilities in conjunction with other Sourcing personnel.
- Working with on site Quality, Production and Design to adjudicate, recommending corrective actions and following them up on supplier corrective action reports
- Organise any sort/rework with suppliers
- Participate/support in any claimback made by Honeywell to supplier
- Support NPI activity within the site liaising closely with NPI Buyer and Supplier Engineers.
- Attend NPI meetings highlighting any current issues regards parts.
- Responsible for coordination and execution of all on site form, fit and function testing required for PPAP of parts, attaining all required site approvals and feeding back to relevant Supplier Engineer
- Provide site feedback of part performance after OKTS to Supplier Engineer in line with Safe launch plan.
- Participate in any part/production review with suppliers before any tooling manufacture is started
- Attend site tier meetings providing clear and timely updates on issues raised
- Lead and support site CE/VE projects developing a strong relationship within cross functional teams including Sourcing, Manufacturing, Design and Supplier.
- Support and in some instances lead local HOS activities within the site and at Suppliers.
- Support factory in management of Material Review Board (MRB), drive RTV activity
- Provide support and roll out of Global Quality Tools within the supply base including providing any training where required.
- Collate supplier monthly metrics/scorecard and liaise/manage feedback with suppliers including improvement actions
- Manage and develop local, small suppliers feeding updates into Supplier Development Engineer
- Manage small resource activity within site with local supply base reporting updates into Supplier Engineering.
- Support site Quality issues outside of supplier cause in extreme cases
What Skills & Experience Do You Need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical field
- Good understanding of English and preferably a second language.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Quality and strong knowledge related to the manufacturing, design, and use of Mechanical and/or Electrical components. Knowledge of raw materials/metals/plastics/resins/electronic components preferred as well.
- Strong understanding of QS, TS, APQP and PPAP standards, processes and implementation.
- High level of fluency using advanced quality tools.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, SAP and Excel