Our client is an important multinational production company in the automotive industry, located in Timis county.
Supplier Quality Engineer
• Assures that customer and internally identified quality issues are resolved using the problem solving methods.
• Communicates with suppliers in case of non-confirming parts and assures corrective actions.
• Evaluates supplier quality capability and prepares necessary reports.
• Creates and modifies Component Control Plans, based on concerns and PFMEA revisions/engineering changes, etc.
• Ensures that all activities related to the defective product are carried out (quarantine, sorting, reworking, etc.).
• Defines and creates procedures and documents related to incoming inspection and all BOM incoming materials.
• Supports (when necessary) Supplier Development in performing audits (process, product) at supplier locations according to procedures.
• University Degree
• Minimum 2 year experience in quality field, in automotive industry
• Previous working experience related to supplier quality assurance is an advantage
• Good knowledge of quality tools
• Very good command of English
• Good communication skills
• Analytic, focused on results, takes initiative.
If you are interested, apply here! Only selected candidates will be contacted. Our recruitment team will ensure that your application is dealt with efficiency and confidentiality and will remain secure all the time.