Qualifications and Experience:
A Bachelor’s Degree of Technical education or Quality training, strengthened by 3 years of experience preferably, in the automotive industry
- Synthetic and analytical thinking, autonomy, perspicacity, rigour, tenacity, good communicator;
- Good command in office software;
- Fluent in English.
- FMEA, Reliability, Capability and SPC, Problem-solving approaches, 8D and QRQC, APQP - PPAP;
- VDA process audit and knowledge of Quality management standards (ISO TSISetc).
She/he is in charge of Quality approach and management with Supplier (Internal and External).
- Solves and checks Supplier (External and Internal) quality dysfunctions (CLI05): definition, check of containment actions, check of supplier’s root cause analysis and action plans, closure of dysfunctions (until the recovery of Non quality costs) and monitoring of supplier concessions/deviations (External only).
- Supplier (External and Internal) project follow up and development (CLI02): participation in Supplier Project Reviews, acceptance of Supplier PSWs and PPAP files.
- Supplier (External only) audits or assessments within Supplier Performance Management or Supplier Panel Development.
- Assists the Plant Buyer monitoring QRsQC (level 2).
- Completes the Supplier quality database as a day by day activity.
- Reports results on SQE SUP01 KPI and define action plans when necessary.
- Must be independent and is bound by the duty to alert his manager in the event of Suppliers’ risks.
INTERNAL AND/OR EXTERNAL RELATIONS
She/he frequently deals with the Quality and Technical representatives of Suppliers (Internal and External).
In general terms, she/he consults with the operational manager of SUP01 process.
She/he is authorized to validate concessions/deviations requests issued by Suppliers (External only), and isolate non conforming parts.