Supplier Quality Engineer
Brașov, Hunedoara, Sibiu, Oradea, Deva, Timișoara
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Supplier Quality Engineer
Philips Oral Healthcare is committed to bringing our customers the best in-mouth experience we can provide while providing them with the oral healthcare they deserve. With the strong link between oral health and heart health, we are helping people to live longer, healthier lives.
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
- manage industrialization projects for outsourced manufacturing at suppliers, implement Life Cycle Management projects at suppliers and drive the initiation of LCM projects by suppliers.
- ensure quality performance and compliance are according to Philips requirements written in supplier contracts and drives supplier development (continuous improvement).
- be the technical interface towards the suppliers working closely together with your commercial counterparts (Supplier Account Manager).
You are responsible for:
- contributing to sourcing decisions by identifying required supplier capability and quality level
- creating, releasing and continuously driving the improvement of tools, equipment and manufacturing processes and related Quality systems to meet the product specifications
- translating product requirements into process requirements
- working with critical components/assemblies suppliers on APQP for IPD/sustaining projects
- identifying gaps between required and current supplier capabilities and driving quality improvement plan / risk mitigation accordingly
- implementing design and manufacturing process changes at supplier
- leading and concluding negotiations of Quality Agreement and ensuring that suppliers meet Quality Agreements
- communicating product problems and driving issue closure by SCAR with supplier
- driving supplier quality continuous improvement
- monitoring the effectiveness of product quality control plans with suppliers throughout the product life cycle
- ensuring compliance of supplier to Safety regulations, Quality and ROHS/REACH standards on quality management process and product level
- performing supplier audits, supports selection & qualification assessments
- validating (Supplier) Quality data and Quality system performance to warrant Quality data integrity
- owning and approving the release of purchased parts and finished goods
- supporting supplier certification audits and QA assessments
You are part of the SQE team and will be based in our plant in Orastie.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering
- Professional with 5+ years proven track record in engineering in an industrial environment
- Experienced with quality management systems
- In depth understanding of manufacturing processes, tools, equipment and quality systems
- Relevant knowledge of process improvements and cost optimization
- Analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.