We are looking for an experienced Supplier capacity production auditor with English/French within Supply Chain Team in Bucharest!
In this key role, your main missions will be to:
• Coordinates and Carries out capacity audits for car parts suppliers in project & serial life;
• Coordinates the action plans in order to ensure the required amount of parts for the Aliance plants
Important skills to be successful in this role are:
• Technical or economical degree;
• Knowledge of an industrial process;
• Advanced English and/or French skills;
• Ability to synthesize and to manage a transverse crisis situation;
To be a good match in this team as well as in this position, we believe that you have also a positive mindset and a willingness to contribute to our team spirit! Also, to take own initiatives, work independently and in a structured an analytical manner is key for the success of this role. And ... availability to travel.
Are you up for this challenge?
If you consider that your experience, technical and soft skills as well as professional development plans match our needed profile, we are looking forward to your application :)
When joining our team, besides the competitive financial package, private premium health coverage, corporate training and mentoring programs, 7 card, flexible working hours etc, you will have the opportunity to join a global team, engaged in an advanced learning environment, centered on real time feedback that will definitely shape your career in a way that fits not only your education, experience, competences but also your life, and will grow your potential up to the next level.
Join a team where you can make a difference, where your work has impact and meaning, your initiatives are rewarded and your “WHYs” are answered.
Free your talent, boost your life, shift your world. Let your passion drive the future!