Supervisor Learning Services
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
1000 - 2000 €
The Supervisor of Learning Services will direct the overall activities of a team of professionals developing and delivering high-technology, in-depth training on ACI’s products and product-related technologies, including course designers and instructors, providing performance management, resource management, team development and coaching, and cross-team collaboration to deliver the department’s commitments. Individual contribution to course design and training delivery at times may be required.
- Manages a group of Learning Services personnel specializing in designing and delivering high-technology training, to include coaching, assigning projects, adjusting workload, aligning priorities, forecasting capacity needs, and providing
- Collaborates with other learning services leaders on the delivery of the curriculum and training program, including accountability for project planning, tracking, and commitment to program delivery
- Creates a high-performance environment, and encourages innovative approaches to designing and delivering technical
- Collaborates effectively to organize subject matter expert support of training program
- Interacts with product owners, and other internal teams to ensure that product training is meeting the strategic needs of the organization and our
- Guides their team in support of the overall Learning Services mission, and the strategic goals of the organization.
- Coordinates the staffing and scheduling of in-house and field training.
- Provides individual contribution and/or coordination of Product, Customer or internal employee course designs and / or delivery.
POSTING JOB PREFERENCES:
- 2 years’ experience in classroom and online training preferred.
- 3+ years’ related experience working in a technology-oriented team preferred.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in a high technology environment, and/or demonstrated technical aptitude working with technology and technical teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience related to high technology.
- Written and verbal English Language fluency required.