With sales of € billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more thanemployees in 55 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility.
Summer Internships for students (Tires)
- You have the opportunity to use your theoretical knowledge in the following fields: Manufacturing, Engineering & Logistics.
- Participate in specific projects with inter departmental scope;
- Use project methodology to complete work effectively;
- Provide support in daily specific tasks within respective area of responsibility;
- Analyze problems and develop adequate solutions;
- Promote the culture of continuous improvement.
- You must be enrolled at university or higher education institution for the entire practice period (Bachelor or Master Studies)
- You have excellent English and Romanian language skills;
- You are driven by passion and have strong interpersonal, as well as communication skills;
- You are eager to grow and develop;
- Above all you are a responsible and committed team player who has high operational readiness and enjoys working in a multicultural environment.
What we offer
- Paid Internship
- Flexible working schedule
- Complete package of medical services
- International work environment