Subject Matter Expert/ L2 Support
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Salariu brut pe luna
800 - 1600
Job Title: Subject Matter Expert
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Previous Helpdesk (Voice Support) experience is to be preferred
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience of using call logging software (ITSM)
- Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7 and 10.
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook within a network environment
(permissions, calendar sharing, delegation)
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration as well as accessories.
- Should have worked as a Customer Support Engineer / Technical Support Executive / System or Network Administrator & acquired hands-on experience in the above areas in large & complex setups
- Should have good understanding of infrastructure management processes; Understanding of
ITIL framework is needed
- Good communication (written & oral), presentation skills, quick learner, self-initiated, team player, willing to travel, open to work in different shifts)
Role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for Service ticket creation / assignment/ categorization / prioritization/ escalation/ tracking/ closure and feedback as per defined SLA in the SOW
- Receive calls during the assigned period and adhere to break schedules and use the appropriate Aux as applicable
- Follow KEDBs, Wikis for resolving technical issues and follow the defined processes(SOPs/SOWs) while attempting to resolve the incidents
- Prepare incident MIS as per requirements
- Ticket re-assignment to PRG's if ticket unresolved (where ever applicable)
- Routing / Chasing of tickets with other PRG's
- Proactive Remedy Queue Management
- Follow KEDBs, Wikis for resolving technical issues and follow the defined processes(SOPs/SOWs) while attempting to resolve the escalated incidents.
- Should have the ability to draft and document KB/ SOP's based on the current / new processes being followed
- Should possess strong customer handling skills and handle escalated calls from users.
- Sharing the ticket number with the team and routing the problem ticket to the appropriate PRG
- Recording outage / bulletin message in Remedy / Avaya
- Updating the outage / bulletin message in Remedy / Avaya based on the status update received by the PRG
- Tracking resolution and updating KB