· Review a high volume of Resumes/CVs and profiles of candidates who have registered for our international events and assess their suitability against specifications for a range of international business schools and programmes.
· Provide specialist MBA and Masters consulting services to a number of candidates, including but not limited to, advice on programmes, specialization opportunities, rankings and entry requirements
· Use LinkedIn to run background and suitability checks for a number of candidates; supplementing their existing information if necessary.
· Contact candidates via email campaigns and phone calls to understand their MBA and Masters requirements.
· Draft candidate shortlists according to the entry criteria of each school.
· Obtain and update candidate selection criteria from business schools, allowing you to develop in-depth programme knowledge
· Follow up with candidates and encourage them to book interviews with Business Schools; ensuring a high conversion rate
· Process a high volume of registrations within a time-sensitive environment
· Act as a client relationship manager for an assigned number of international business schools and MBA programmes; ensuring a constant level of contact, customer service & relationship building.
· Advise and assist business schools, clients and other internal and external stakeholders with the Connect selections process and system.
· Offer ideas and suggestions on ways to improve the Connect product, both from the back and front-end processes.
· Attend Connect events all over the world where required
-Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years of events or Higher Education/recruitment experience
· Quick-thinking, thorough and responsive team player with very strong attention to detail
· Good telephone manner and able to interact with current and prospective clients with ease
· Quick to learn new systems, both bespoke and
· Ability to multitask and prioritize workload –
juggling different tasks with efficiency
· Strong analytics and reporting skills
· Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications
· Ability and willingness to travel internationally and away from London or your home base for a minimum of two weeks at a time
QS is the leading provider of information in the career and education sectors for top students and professionals worldwide. The company undertakes primary research, publishes career guides, operates a number of websites worldwide, offers services as software solutions and stages educational fairs and career events, seminars and forums globally. QS is a young, dynamic, multicultural and entrepreneurial company, established in, with a workforce that strives for quality, excellence and creativity