Student for Logistics - Manufacturing TSR
If you are still a student you can find the opportunity to develop yourself in a professional environment in our logistic team.
Our intern will provide support for:
• placing orders in SAP;
• maintaining database;
• reports preparation;
• create, review the scrap documents;
We are searching for an intern that:
• Is still in University (Faculty of Management in Production and Transportation) or is enrolled in a Master's program, but his/her schedule allows him/her to work 6h/day;
• Is fluent in English (both written and spoken);
• Has strong functional use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
• Is highly organized with critical attention to details.
What we offer
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• Flexible work schedule;
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Professional Development Opportunities;
• International Work Environment.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.