Ideal applicants will be highly self-motivated, inquisitive and have the skills necessary to work on multiple projects
Education and experience:
• Relevant Engineering degree, Master of Science or Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering [Universitatea Tehnica de Constructii]
• A good working knowledge with Tekla Structures – is a plus;
• Good technical knowledge and design capability;
• Familiarity with Romanian and International design standards;
• Availability to travelling.
The employee must demonstrate the following skills:
• Computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word and e-mail;
• Familiar with Etabs, SAP computer modelling programs (to implement the information from modelling programs into Tekla model);
• Analytical and problem solving skills;
• Effective verbal and listening skills;
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information.
• Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and be self-directed while collaborating closely with a very diverse team
• Strong creative and technical design skills
The Structural Engineer is responsible for providing detailing services within the projects undertaken. Also, he/she must perform tasks related with documents control relevant to the project the person in involved. The Structural Engineer will accept more responsibility for technical drawing delivery.
Responsibility and duties may vary according to workload and project type etc. Core responsibility will be to work in a team of other structural, structural engineers and technicians, with supervision and prepare drawings of a very high technical quality.
There will be encouragement to develop engineering skills and in time be part of the engineering team. To that end, carrying out structural designs, computer modelling, prepare reports, specifications etc.
• Produce CAD drawings based on the sketches and drafts provided by engineers and architects;
• Implement CAD and Revit Models into Tekla modelling
• Coordinate with engineers in order to deliver accurate and high quality drawings, schedules, reports etc.
• Document control activities
• The possibility to work in a young and growing company, together with an enthusiastic team;
• To continuously improve your education, knowledge and experience
• A financial compensation, proportional with your experience and contribution
• A group health assurance
Arcadia is one of the market's leading professional services firms in the design industry. The firm provides a full range of engineering, design and management services for construction projects.
Arcadia Engineering offers a complete range of services from the earliest project concept right through the final project closure. We tailor our services and teams to meet your needs and budget, using the highest technologies for design and construction in the most efficient manner.