Detalii loc de munca
Structural Design Engineer
Job remote (activitatea se desfășoară de la domiciliu / telemuncă)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
New ideas are all around us, but only a few will change the world. Are you a change maker interested to be part of this opportunity?
The Telecommunications landscape is in a constant flux of change. For telecommunication professionals, knowledge and competence is vital in this ever-changing industry.
At Huawei we are looking for people who share our vision: to enrich life through communication. We are offering a challenging position, the opportunity to grow and expend your knowledge through daily interaction with skilled engineers located all over the world.
- Analyze and evaluate the structure of the existing tower/building structure based on the project survey data, red-pen drawing, equipment configuration, legacy as-built documents and output the structure analysis report as required.
- For sites that fail on new configuration, perform reinforcement design based on structural characteristics, analyze the post-reinforcement solution and output the post-reinforcement structure evaluation report.
- Bachelor's degree or above in civil structural engineering
- At least 3 years experience in civil engineering design, structural design or tower and mast design. Have experience in analyzing the existing structures of communication sites and have good experience in analyzing the roof load bearing capacity
- Good structural design and analysis skills , including structural load, load combination, force and bearing capacity calculation, connection analysis, anchorage analysis, etc.
- Familiar with the tower/building analysis software used in Europe for telecom sites, such as Robot Structural Analysis or Dlubal RFEM. Be able to use the software to analyze and evaluate the structure and output the Structural Report.
- Advanced knowledge of construction methods, material, and legal regulations
- Familiar with European structures design and analysis specifications and to be able to understand customer's structural evaluation and reinforcement requirements
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail with good organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- English proficiency at technical level;
What we offer:
• A professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication company
• Challenging work and competitive salary package.
• Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
• Annual leave days according with local legislation
• Private Medical Insurance discounts;
• Opportunity to get certifications on Huawei products;
• Internal training platforms.
• Life time learning environment and tools.