Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
The Strategic Sourcing Manager will be responsible for developing and managing one or more of Ericsson’s suppliers and is responsible for ensuring that sourcing and management activities are performed efficiently and effectively and in accordance with contract and alignment with the future direction of that particular category/supplier at Ericsson.
We are now seeking a talented and proactive individual who is looking for a new challenge. The successful candidate will have to be result oriented with strong analytical abilities and excellent communication skills.
The main areas of responsibility are:
• Manage sourcing aspects of the assigned suppliers/agreements related to Site and logistics sourcing.
• Develop operations and negotiation strategy together with stakeholders
• Be final escalation point for assigned suppliers
• Track internal behavior and drive policy compliance. Reports will be produced for all organizational hierarchies as well as for all Ericsson’s regions.
• Manage and take part in categories for Logistics and site.
To be effective in this role / position, the person needs to be able to:
• Drive stakeholder engagement
• Endorse Business Ideas, Sourcing Strategies & Preferred Supplier List
• Securing margins by cost management and value contribution optimization
• Handle and organize sourcing assignments in order to achieve target fulfillment
• Secure future technical needs through sourcing strategy alignment
• Be key interface and accountable for all sourcing matters including escalations for assigned projects;
• Participate and contribute to applicable and risk analyses;
• Responsible to perform aggregate cost calculations and support with cost projections;
• Active follow up project execution activities ensuring that cost targets and margins and delivery . time, cost, quality commitments are met;
• Planning, leading execution and conclusion of sourcing activities or targets in a MS project;
• Securing adequate sourcing resources;
• Prepare and perform workshops and training with sourcing external stakeholders in order to align processes;
• Ensure that involved sourcing organization is aware of status for ongoing and incoming business opportunities and projects.
• Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
• Creating and innovating
• Speed in execution
• Working with people
• Deciding and initiating action
• Persuading and influencing
• Delivery results and meeting customer expectations
• Change & Improvement Management Skills
• Commercial Acumen & Skills
• Communication Skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Facilitate diversity and awareness
• Financial acumen and skills
• Local laws and regulations knowledge
• Negotiation and argumentation skills
• Team working skills
• Ericsson portfolio knowledge
• Fundamental leadership competence
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• At least 3 years of relevant experience in Sourcing/Procurement
• Project management experience
• Contract negotiation experience
• A first academic degree in Economics or Technical
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
• Proven track of experience
• Business understanding
• Leadership through cross functional networks
• Local laws and Regulation knowledge
• Negotiation and argumentation skills
• Proven leadership behaviors
• Sourcing practice, process and strategy knowledge
• Program and/or project management skills