Strategic Procurement Analyst
Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză, franceză, germană
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge.
Education and Experience Required
- First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
- Typically 3-4 years of experience in procurement or supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Mastery in English and Polish language
- Strong understanding of procurement processes, industry, and suppliers.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong business application skills (., Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint) and supply chain modeling skills. Strong knowledge and use of procurement tools and
- Strong communication skills, including presentation and negotiation abilities. Basic Project Management Skills. Basic ability to develop suppliers
- Strong teamwork and basic leadership skills; basic influencing skills.
- Portuguese or another language is a plus
- Ability to create a contract using standard company contract templates with supervision. Applies cause and effect thinking to identify common contract risk areas. Capable of applying prepackaged contract solutions to obtain acceptable outcomes. Solid understanding of fundamental contracting principles.
- Good understanding of company business units and company business strategy.
- Excellent cultural knowledge of supplier locations
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.