As a Finance Commercial Manager with HCL Technologies, you will be working inside the Service Delivery team providing commercial excellence through contract analysis and innovation, P&L implementations, and a proactive account management strategy to augment our client’s UK business.
· Attend Monthly Business Meetings (MBM) with Sales / Delivery counterparts and present the sector commercial hydraulics
· Prepare sector plan (projection of following year revenue and profit – annual task)
· Report P&L performance, define causals (any gap in actual to outlook), prepare outlooks, risks and opportunities (monthly)
· Report on actual performance against plan and where performance is short of plan ensure actions are in place to close the gap
· Accountable for commercial sign off of any new contract or contract modification for accounts within the sector
· Attend Bid Management Pursuit Process (BMPP) to input to commercial requirement for new business
· Accountable for commercial governance for accounts within sector
· Review and support creation of business cases for extension / modification of existing client contracts within sector and support creation of business cases for new clients in sector where requested (normally pre-sales led task)
What you need to have
· A Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
· A minimum of 5 Years’ of Financial Management experience, preferably directly managing P&L Margins on strategic accounts and contract implementations.
· An advanced working level of the Microsoft Excel platform and overall Microsoft Office Suite.
· Knowledge of SAP systems is preferred.
· Good verbal and written communication skills – including English to a fluent level
· Excellent analytical, numerical and problem solving skills
· High level of ethics required
· A knowledge of general accounting practice
· Ability to work on own initiative
We're Offering These Benefits
· Competitive Salary
· Meal Allowance on Card
· Career Progression Opportunities
· Well-rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages