In this role, you have the opportunity to
Develop and execute Annual Strategic Accounts Plans for assigned SA, in line with business objectives for Romania. Consolidate a network, representing and promoting Philips Precision Diagnostic, Connected Care & Customer Service portfolio with relevant private business stakeholders. As Strategic Account Manager, you will be challenged to manage contracts and relationships with selected Strategic Accounts for all of Philips products. You will be working strategically at the C-Level and working cross-functionally with the internal Philips sales team.
You are responsible for
Developing Sales Plans and Account(s) Strategies:
- Research the accounts and its affiliated operating model, business challenges, critical metrics, issues, goals, and growth strategy to develop a Philips objective for the account and supporting account strategies;
- Solidify the Trusted Adviser Role by providing market insights on industry trends, competitive landscape information, healthcare legislation information that assists the Account in reaching its goals;
- Leverage the Business and Partnership relationship to retain and build a full Philips solution and product portfolio standardization;
- Identify and operationalize relevant eco-systems and partnerships;
- Identify a strong funnel of growth potential by analyzing contract status, standardization plan, evaluating current contracts, products, needs, care gaps install base, and construction strategies to leverage into deal strategies.
Driving the Realization of Account(s) Strategy and Metrics:
- Act as single point for Strategic Accounts and own Executive level relationships. Communicate, align, and drive the team to execute on the Account strategy;
- Negotiate and oversee development of contracts for compliance, terms and conditions, renewals and extensions;
- Analyze account status to understand total Accounts and specific activity leveraging the funnel into larger bulk buy and standardization opportunities;
- Develop and leverage relationships to assist the sales team in deal execution, activating Solution team where necessary, acting as an Opportunity Owner;
- Leverage Philips Business Tools to understand customer business needs and provide targeted solutions to include software and services;
- Responsible for Account funnel, forecast and AOP performance through preparation and execution account plan
Owning the Customer Experience with Philips:
- Create sustainable relationships and simplified processes with the Executive level leaders as the single contact point at Philips;
- Develop plans to prevent business and care disruptions;
- Ensure a current knowledge of issues in each facility and monitor resolution through the escalation processes;
- Coach the sales team to meet and manage customer expectations throughout the sales process;
You are a part of the Health Systems Sales Team Romania.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor Degree level education (business management or related field);
- Proven track record in a strategic sales/B2B environment of minimum 5 years;
- Relevant experience in an account management role (healthcare/pharmaceutical/biomedical/medical devices);
- Experience of working within and preferably leading a cross-functional team;
- Outspoken communication, presentation and effective negotiating skills;
- Ability to craft business solutions to complex business problems and manage/implement large scale projects;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.