Storage & Data Center Engineer
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
1000 - 2000
The Huawei Enterprise NOC provides Operations and Maintenance services. These services help our customers maintain their network with the best practice and also reduce the cost of maintenance and focus on business innovation.
- Handling customer service requests from all Europe for our products (Storage, Servers, Data Protection products, Data Center, Cloud Computing, Big Data & Cloud Storage, Routers and Switches, Firewalls and more) by providing customer support from the physical layer up to the application layer;
- Applies analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product and network issues of moderate to high complexity;
- Effectively utilizes moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and solve problems;
- May present the product technical capabilities and demonstrates them in front of Huawei
- Fluency in English;
- Familiar with servers and OS (Windows, Linux, Unix);
- Good understanding about the X86 server;
- Knowledge of SAN storage and protocols (FC, RAID, FCOE);
- Knowledge of NAS storage and protocols (CIFS, NFS, SCSI);
- Knowledgeable in VMWare ESXi , ESX , vSphere;
- Familiar with TCP/IP & OSI protocol stack;
- Knowledge of routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, IS-IS);
- Knowledge of switching technologies and protocols (Vlans, STP);
- Knowledge of network monitoring applications and protocols (SNMP, NMS);
- Strong troubleshooting skills (able to analyze debug outputs and logs);
- Hands-on experience with servers, storage devices would be an advantage;
- Able to determine problems and deliver known solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction;
- More than 2 years work experience in system integration or infrastructure migration will have priority.
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Annual Performance Bonus;
- Holiday bonus;Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
As part of any recruitment process, Huawei Enterprise collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants.
We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations.
You data is stored in a range of systems and formats. These are included in your recruitment file, in the organization’s HR Management system and in other IT systems. The data is visible to the HR Department, Hiring Manager of each Department and Higher Management of Enterprise Romania GSC.
The information you provided to us will be used for assessing the competency and suitability or our candidates, to decide terms and conditions of any offers and for reporting purposes.
The range of information collected includes: your name and contact details (including e-mail address and telephone number), your gender and date of birth, details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history (including start and end dates with previous employers), information about your current level of remuneration, including benefit entitlements, your nationality and entitlement to work in Romania, candidate photographs.