Middle (2-5 ani)
The Stock Manager is part of the Global IT Operations Team and will define the processes for stock managers located in Germany. Responsibilities
- Define / create /modify stocks and related data (. thresholds, asset,…); o Grant permissions to dedicated stock managers;
- Error handling regarding stock issues (. incorrect base location data); o Contact person regarding tool issues regarding stock (SN/SAP/…);
- Define responsible persons for each stock (at least one, better more than one) who is supporting the definition of thresholds and do the work of restocking;
- Support onsite stock managers checking goods coming back to stock (give back) and set status to reuse or start decommissioning;
- Proactive communication in case of bottlenecks, exceedance of defined upper and lower limits;
Requirements / Skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an administrative role; / Experience in working as a stock manager is considered a plus;
- Knowledge of SAP and Service Now is a plus; o MS Office knowledge;
- University degree in Economics / Business Administration; o Fluent in English;
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities; o Able to work independently; o Excellent communication skills.
- Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level; All you can read with Bookster! o Extra Perks:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
For any recruitment enquiries, please send us an e-mail at: .
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.
Allianz Technology - Transforming Allianz into a Digital Group