For one of our clients, top multinational company, we are currently recruiting a special person for an AP&GL Accountant role who will work mainly with the Romanian Accounting standards.
The AP&GL Accountant role is based in Bucharest.
- Responsible for proper posting of daily AP invoices – goods or services, domestic and external;
- Input into system the travel expense reports;
- Responsible for booking the monthly accruals provided by relevant departments;
- Responsible for proper booking of advance payments paid to suppliers;
- Daily reconciliation of suppliers’ open balances;
- Monthly revaluation of open supplier and GL balances expressed in foreign currencies;
- Monthly reconciliation of GL accounts balance;
- Checks monthly closing procedures and reconciliation of accounts payable;
- Drafting of tax returns;
- Provides assistance during financial and tax audits;
- Participates to the closing the financial and accounting year;
- Keeps up to date on tax, financial and accounting legislation;
- Respects tax compliance;
- Check of physical count reports/stocks confirmation and reconcile it with the information provided by the system;
- Perform reconciliation of stock accounts with documents and reports provided by Execution and book the adjustments in SAP;
- Analyse the regarding quality and depreciation of stocks versus the supporting documents from Execution;
University degree in Accounting / Economics;
Relevant experience in statutory accounting (OMF); US GAAP exposure would be a plus;
Strong knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles, of applicable laws, codes and regulation;
Relevant professional experience;
MS Office, ERP; SAP knowledge would be a plus;
Very good communication skills (written and verbal);
Positive, “can-do” attitude;
Diplomacy, tact, integrity and common sense;
High level of autonomy, yet with profound team-spirit;
Adaptive, patient, resilient and flexible;
The company offers a motivating financial package.
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest!