Statutory and Tax Team Lead
Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
We are looking for a Statutory and Tax Team Lead to join our team in Cotroceni offices, Bucharest.
The Statutory and Tax Team Lead is responsible for ensuring high quality statutory financial information prepared for Cameron legal entities and for preparing transfer pricing related reports, to review and assess the team’s responsibilities on a weekly basis and adjust the team’s tasks depending on the workload, to provide feedback, coaching, training and guidance to the coordinated team, to take mentoring role, to challenge and develop employees by setting objectives aligned with Company’s goals.
- Prepares statutory financial statements to a standard ready for external audit; Liaise with Cameron local finance staff (plant/project controllers) to build out the statutory packs;
- Regular review of the legal entity results during the year to understand drivers of revenue & profitability;
- Prepares indirect tax returns and computes indirect taxes;
- Provides information to tax agents for the computation of annual income tax;
- Provides information for the fiscal audit of group companies ;
- Computes quarterly tax provisions and return to provision;
- Prepares statistical reports for group companies.
Minimum job qualifications:
- 5+ Finance/ accounting experience –statutory accountant
- Minimum of 3 years in managing people
- Good SAP experience
- Background in external or internal audit
- Strong Excel spreadsheet skill
- Understanding of IFRS and US GAAP
- Fluent in English.
Why work for Us:
- Good working conditions in a professional environment
- Teamwork with professionals
- Participation in the development and / or implementation of various complex projects
- Challenging and dynamic work associated with acquiring new knowledge
- Opportunities for career development as we continue to grow
- Meal tickets, Bookster and Medical Cover.