Statutory Analyst Lead with German
The Statutory Analyst Lead is responsible for ensuring high quality statutory financial information prepared for Cameron legal entities and for preparing transfer pricing related reports, to review and assess the team’s responsibilities on a weekly basis and adjust the team’s tasks depending on the workload, to provide feedback, coaching, training and guidance to the coordinated team, to take mentoring role, to challenge and develop employees by setting objectives aligned with Company’s goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare supporting documentation for statutory financial statements to a standard ready for external audit;
- Regular review of the legal entity results during the year to understand drivers of revenue and profitability;
- Support transfer pricing and cross border billing processes consistent with the Tax organizations guidance. This would include review of:
- Manufacturing margins
- Service margins
- Cross border loaning of staff and equipment
- IP management
- Insurance programs
- Corporate & Division SG&A
- Liaise with Cameron local finance staff (plant/project controllers) to build out the statutory packs;
- Liaise with Country controllers, and external auditors to ensure smooth close process;
- Coordinate and review internal and external audit requests;
- Communicate with external auditors to ensure an efficient audit process;
- Process improvement & driving a ‘right first time’ mentality in the field organizations.
- Provide feedback and coaching, rewards hard work and risk taking, takes mentoring role, challenge and develop employees;
- Set objectives aligned with Company’s goals, monitor and evaluate subordinates performance and development plans;
- Determine the training and development needs for subordinated employees;
- Provide training, cross-training, guidance, and direction to the disbursement team (new hires and existing staff);
- Develop and maintain subordinates expertise which meets or exceeds objectives and customer requirements.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Fluent German Speaking;
- Knowledge of German Commercial GAAP;
- Must have an industry background or Big 4 who has then worked in a multi-national environment;
- Must have knowledge of Corp Tax, VAT, EC Sales, IntraStat;
- Strong analytical skills (data interpretation and review);
- Strong Excel spreadsheet skills;
- Ability to communicate ideas and influence change across the finance organization;
- Experience on SAP (or other ERP) and Hyperion HFM would be beneficial;
- Professional finance qualification (ACCA / CPA etc) would be beneficial.