Ensuring high quality statutory financial information is prepared for global Cameron legal entities & prepare transfer pricing related reports.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Prepare supporting documentation for statutory financial statements
• Prepare reports in order to support transfer pricing and cross border billing processes consistent with the Tax organizations guidance.
• Prepare supporting documentation for external audit
• Communicate with external auditors and finance team to ensure an efficient audit process
• Process improvement & driving a ‘right first time’ mentality in the field organizations.
Strong analytical skills (data interpretation & review)
Understanding of IFRS and USGAAP
Background in external audit- min 1 year experience- advantage
Ability to communicate ideas and influence change across the finance organization
Experience on SAP (or other ERP) and Hyperion HFM would be beneficial
Good Excel spreadsheet skills
Professional finance qualification (ACCA / CPA etc) would be beneficial
English Language- fluent