Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Contract: limited 24 months
Location: Headquarter - near Lujerului subway station
About the job:
We are looking for someone who can take care of these core responsibilities:
- Take over the entire recruiting process for assigned business lines such as consulting of line managers, defining job requirements, preparation and placing job advertisements, identification of right recruiting channels, handling of applicant management including pre-selection and interviews,
- Being responsible for high-quality recruiting processes in line with hiring managers requirements and assist departments with all questions revolving around the subject of recruiting
- Preparing reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends
- Maintaining human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database
- Recommending new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed Implementing functional programs in order to support organizational effectiveness and adaptability, employee satisfaction and retention
You will know that you are a good fit if:
- Previous complex recruitment experience with proven results
- You have a very good English command
- You are used to multi-tasking and thrive under deadlines
- Strong candidate and client management skills, offering high levels of support and service as well as the ability to build strong relationships;
- Real possibilities of training and professional development
- Attractive salary
- Meal tickets
- Medical subscription at a private clinic by choice!
- Additional leave days depending on seniority work and organization
What else do you need to know?
Please note that all applications are treated confidentially. Only selected candidates for an interview will be contacted, the remaining applications will be stored in the Credit Europe Bank database for future opportunities. If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact