- University Graduate with at least 4 years working experience in an multinational environment, with two year in a people management position;
- Previous collection/call center experience would be a plus;
- Very good communication and analytical skills;
- Very good knowledge of English language;
- Able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines;
- Positive and client oriented attitude;
- Time management, drive for results and problems solving capabilities;
- Self-starter person and able to work under pressure.
- Manage a team of around 15-20 people, being responsible for the team and individual performance of team members;
- Monitor the results against targets, identify variances, propose and implement actions;
- Set up together with the manager the appropriate collection strategy agreed for new clients and / or update strategies for existing clients;
- Maintain relationships with company’s clients and partners;
- Assure the team is operating professionally, ethically and in the best interest of the Company, clients and employees.
- Attractive package;
- Opportunity for growth within a multinational company.