București, Iași, Pitești, Sibiu, Craiova, Suceava
Job objective: The primary purpose is to develop, implement and coordinate the integration process of the new members of the software engineering team.
You will be responsible for the integration of new members in the team. The team will primarily consist of graduate engineers entering their first full-time position in a corporate environment. You will coordinate their induction and integration activities, lead small projects they are working on to acquire necessary skills and identify individual training needs. Additionally, you will ensure the integration process of experienced engineers that join our company. You have achieved your goal, when the new software engineers or the junior software engineers are ready to join the other software development teams according to schedule.
Job responsibilities: Induction, initial training and integration of new members of the team (junior or experienced) junior software engineers
- Coordination with on- and off-site teams to acquire projects for the junior team to work on Taking part in the selection process of potential new joiners of the team
- Identification of individual training needs, liaising with the training & development coordinator to ensure that appropriate training solutions are provided
- Where necessary, provide help and training on a technical as well as soft-skill level
- Mentoring MastershipMiele trainees and internship students in the software development department
- Business travel for workshops and technical meetings may be required from time to time 20%
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Electronic/Electrical Engineering or a related field;
- Training or teaching experience is desirable
- Project or people leadership experience > 2 years;
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience with software development related tools and practices (configuration management, debugging and refactoring of legacy code, software lifecycle, V-model, agile methods, review techniques, continuous integration and delivery, etc.);
- Familiarity with model based systems engineering and modelling languages likeUML, SysML or similar
Knowledge and skills:
- Strong proficiency in C/C++/C#, as well as in a scripting language like Python
- Familiarity with the concepts and principles of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of micro controller technology and electronic components will be a plus
- Familiarity with development life cycle processes like V-model and agile methods
- Positive attitude to be working in team in an international environment, with a self-starter attitude and ability to learn on your own
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to present complex matters in an understandable way, adapted to the target audience
- Experience in creating e-learning material is an advantage
- Good command of English (at least CEFR level B2).