Working together for a healthier world Founded in, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for people.
* Provide planning, procurement, logistics, customs support and oversight for all assigned products.
* Review open Purchase Orders and production schedule with vendors to ensure the requested delivery is met; monitor shipment schedules and provide actions to mitigate risk.
* ◦Establish strong working relationships with tolling sites to attain optimal levels of production output, minimize costs while adhering to agreed upon production schedules, thereby delivering superior levels of customer service.
* Develop and provide tolling site supply performance metrics to VSOT for CM Scorecards in order to track and identify CM performance trends related to customer service.
* Supply assurance - monitor and track supply outlook including supply issues resolution Inventory management and deployment.
* Participate and collaborate closely within the Virtual Site Operation team (VSOT) on supply/demand changes, pricing changes, vendor/customer issue resolution, contractual issues, allocations etc.
* Develop and update a rolling 24 months master schedule based on demand forecasts, available capacity, inventory policies and regulatory requirements.
* Ensure global inventory management policies and processes are adhered to.
* Manage allocation for short supply products by collaborating closely with the respective above site API Supply Planning Lead (ASL) and Brand Supply Leads (BSLs) on allocation proposal and inform the allocated quantities to the inventory transition planning for new product transfer projects.
* Maintain regular contact with the logistics centers and global planning to resolve demand and supply issues.
* Through collaboration with key stakeholder, accountable for driving continuous improvements in supply chain processes, establishing meeting performance objectives and operational new launch sku's: Monitor and coordinate all activities necessary to achieve timely launch, . artwork initiation, artwork approval, regulatory approval
* 5+ years working experience in a Supply Chain environment; experience in the planning environment of a production plant (added value), preferably in the pharmaceutical industry. Experience in Materials Management is an added value
* Fluent in English (both spoken and written), other languages are an added value
* Knowledge in SAP (and add-on modules such as APO) is an advantage.
* APICS training certification preferred.