Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
Ploiești, Târgoviște, Voluntari, Otopeni
A Day in the Life
Principal responsibilities of Senior Strategic Planning Associate:
Must Haves and Nice to Haves
* At least 5 years of experience in sales, marketing, product management or strategy consulting
* Strong analytical skills combined with a sound business judgment
* Proven project management experience
* Strong influencing and leadership ability in matrix organizations
* Proven ability to effectively communicate (in written and verbally) at all levels in an organization and with diverse groups
* Excellent English skills
* Willingness to travel (up to 50%)
* Experience of working in multicultural environment
Nice to haves:
* Experience launching new medical products or drugs or other technologies
* Additional language as Slovak, Czech, Romanian, Hungarian, Bulgarian or Croatian is an advantage
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Senior Strategic Planning Associate, Eastern Europe.
(based in any of following locations: Prague / Bratislava / Budapest / Bucharest / Zagreb)
Careers that Change Lives
Would you like to work for a rapidly growing international healthcare company?
Do you consider you have the right experience for a regional Senior Strategic Planning Associate role? If yes, then send us your resume and enter the recruitment process right away!
Join Medtronic where we appreciate your talent, experience and passion for your work. You can count on professional and personal development, exciting challenges and a dynamic environment.
This is an exciting opportunity where, as a regional Senior Strategic Planning Associate you will drive adoption, implementation and ownership of market development across all Medtronic's businesses and countries within Eastern Europe region, with focus on bringing selected therapies to Standard of Care through appropriate action plans and their further execution.
In return, we will provide you with world-class training, development opportunities, and the opportunity to work in a varied and challenging role. Our offer package will include a competitive salary and other great benefits.
For this regional role you will be expected to be located in any of following MDT locations: Prague, Czech Republic/Bratislava, Slovakia/Budapest, Hungary/Bucharest, Romania/Zagreb, Croatia.