Innovative search tool bar enabling natural language search;
Remote customer interaction.
• Project and change stream
Design in compliance with client standard of architecture, infrastructure and application;
Definition of the architecture of the technical solution, aligning with architects/technical leaders of the respective Factories;
Design of service integration flows between Mobile Banking front-end and cross/local back-ends in line with omni-channel principle;
Coordination of integration phase as focal point for front/back end Factories.
• Maintenance and running services
Incident Management (end to end analysis and resolution, monitoring and follow up according and leveraging to client processes and tools);
Performance reliability, monitoring and alerting (definition of service performance indicator, monitor and control service performance, support the identification of performance / service events to be investigated, execution of test related to control system reaction to load / stress condition);
Service maintenance and security (drive the identification, the analysis and the resolution of production bugs, management of existing vulnerabilities and proactive research of new security trends to make Mobile Banking a secure channel while keeping increasing pace of demand).
The expected deliverable of the technical governance are:
· Documentation for the architecture, infrastructure and application design and technical solution (. including integration flows, back end integration)
· Reports on incidents containing key information (. event description, cause, adherence to SLA, business impact or associated risk, mitigation and target action, resolution time)
· Definition of service KPI, creation if dashboard leveraging on client tool and alert mechanism
· Reports in general regarding the performance and security activities.