Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Anunt ce permite munca la distanta
engleză - avansat, română - avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Amber is looking for a passionate and experienced Game Producer who will lead development teams to translate product vision into high-quality and top grossing games. This is a key role that involves a high level of interaction with project team members across all disciplines, external clients / partners and internal Amber leadership. The Game Producer is the product owner and directly responsible for all aspects of the game product and game team. Right out of the gate you’ll be making an impact on one of our to-be-released mobile game titles with AAA publishers. This position will work closely with the Head of Product Development, Head of Business Development, Head of Studios, and other cross-functional product teams within Amber to understand and deliver against Amber strategic goals and product initiatives.
- Manage the entire product lifecycle, from initial development through post-launch Live Operations;
- Own product P&L and ensure both feature roadmap and staffing plans lead to commercially successful development
- Work closely with the external client and Head of Product Development to define market and product opportunities;
- Lead and work collaboratively with Art, Design, Development and QA to create, implement and iterate high quality features and content for your product;
- Oversee the LiveOps and game service strategy for each product; collaborate with business intelligence (BI) to determine and analyze key success metrics, and rigorously test and optimize for them to achieve revenue goals;
- Work with Publishers and other external development partners to align on product roadmap, provide visibility and insight into product performance;
- Work with the team’s creative leadership from concept to implementation, to ensure all designs are aligned to the core product vision;
- Facilitate communication, organization and accountability across all disciplines to ensure product goals are met;
- Work with Amber Guild leads to identify and resolve all roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent the team from delivering the product on time, at quality and on budget;
- Motivate and support the development team to ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones and deliverables are achieved;
- Build AAA mobile games via understanding of best in breed analytics, creative, product, talent and organizational structure;
- Attract, develop, inspire and lead high performing teams, creating a culture that motivates and retains talent required for product success.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in game production
- Shipped a minimum of 1 free-to-play mobile game in a production role
- Experience effectively leading development teams (domestic, global, local, external, outsourced)
- Strong analytic skills and experience with metrics driven decision-making
- Experience tracking a complex project and providing support to clear blocking issues
- Technical familiarity with the aspects of F2P mobile content development, service-based client/server tech, and social/virtual economies
- Strong project and people management skills
- Able to work independently, creatively, and track multiple deadlines to success
- Excellent oral/written communication and collaboration skills
- Experience running P&Ls and operating budgets for a game or studio
- Ability to objectively interpret customer/community feedback and make actionable recommendations
- Solid understanding of Live Operations and Games as a Service (GAAS)
- Passion and considerable experience playing games
- Experience with Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Photoshop, and project tracking software like Jira, Slack and Confluence
- Solid understanding of agile production methodologies including Scrum
- Deep knowledge of free-to-play mobile games and systems
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- Adaptability and ability to collaborate and lead a mildly distributed team
- Enjoys an interactive and agile work environment and collaborates well with various work styles
- Creative and sharp business sense with exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage products and teams successfully, while working effectively under deadlines and in complex business environments
- Demonstrates proactive decision making and ownership to drive team accountability
What we offer:
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.